Monday, May 9

Rose Tint My World

Today was a satisfyingly good day. We are 70/100 going to do the beach boys piece for band, I got an A on my math test, Then Got 4 books from the library (Good Ones). One book ive been dying to read is "Push". Its the book which the movie Precious is based off of. Im only on page 12, But its hard to read! Its pretty bad language, And everything is written just like it would be said [ex. twelfth is twelf' and laugh is laff]. Besides that I got 5th Ave. 5 A.M., That one is all about Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast At Tiffanys!
The two other ones I got are about being Vegetarian, Yummy! Im on my way to becoming a Veg, And eventually a Vegan. My favorite part in this book just states all you need to do to become a happy vegetarian---lay off the junk food.eat lots of fruits and veggies.eat less fat, use less salt, and less sugar.dont live on pizza.eat a varied diet.spend tons of time at the salad bar ad not at burger king.say no to dunkin donuts.take a multi-vitamin.stand in the sun for 10 minutes a day.ride your bike, gets lots of sleep.dont smoke or drink.but drink milk, soy milk. remember
protein! eat oatmeal of breakfast and lunch on a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread.think like a squirrel.no white rice, brown.be bffs with soy,tofu,and veggie burgers.laugh a lot and love your parents.-True, Its My Status! Im not only going veg for health reasons, But for helping our planet!
Tonight [After I get My daily shower] Im going to watch the last half of Rocky Horror I never got to, I mean...I kinda Skimmed it. But tonight Im starting around the Floor Show, Columbia Time! Talking about RHPS..Today during boring-as-heck Art class [if your done with everything] Marissa got shunned! She likes to take my black glasses and act like Brad. We have this Italian Creeper with Jack-Frost white hair but says Y'all all.the.time. And blares creepy 80s music. Anywho, He tapped rissas shoulder and said "I need to talk to yo outside". Marissa gave me back my glasses and I wished her luck. She scuffled back into class, He told her "I dont like you touching her like that, If I see it again...Im Moving you" What a douche.
Well, Tonight is a "fend for yourself" dinner. Which means I better get what I want before my sister chows it all down. Oh Blog. I will return!

No comments:

Post a Comment