Friday, May 6

HoneyComb

This Sunday is Mothers Day! I couldn't have asked for a better mom, She is too amazing for words. She supports our family and holds us together, Even when my older two sisters were just little and with their real dad. I know she will never ever know how much I love her!
Tonight I am either heading off to Rissas (Which would be better) or she is coming here, It all depends. This is something Ive been looking forward to since festival last weekend, And I if
doesn't happen..Ugh.
Honestly nothing is coming into mind right now, I cant think clearly for some reason. "Wouldnt it be Nice" By The Beach Boys is stuck on replay in my head, I dont even really like them! Yesterday while listening to "Happy Together" By The Turtles, I came across this band call The Honeycombs. They weren't a huge huge band in the 60s really. The song is called "Eyes" and man, It is catchy and strange. BUT That is the only song I like by them! Also Honeybus, Ive been listening to their tunes also.
Short Point. I Gotta go get my Mums Mothers Day present! Lets hope she likes it...Happy Early Mothers Day To Everyone Out There!
So Long, Farewell!
XxXX Miss C

No comments:

Post a Comment