Lets start off with wondrous school. I honestly find no point in school, None of these skills will help (besides basic things) will help us in life! Really, Math is the culprit. English is kinda needed if you want to write articles or for magizines. Social Studies lets you remember important things, Like what im learning about now, Pearl Harbor. Science is pointless, Now we are getting to learn about storms. In every single grade we study it, From spring on! And for someone like me who is terrified of even thunderstorms, Its horror. My friends help the day a ton! Marissa is the main one, You guys know (or should know) she is my best friend and more trusted than ANYBODY! ~Shoutout to Her!~ The next two are a tie. Elizabeth and Anna. They are like supporting roles in a movie, Not as big but important. Liz is a wild girl who comes from a kinda strict and odd family. When she was younger she was a
reading junky and supery duper smart. Now she has laided of the reading a teeny bit, But is still intellegent as always! Lizz is also obsessed with soccer, She is darn good too! Anna is tough. She is a kinda tomboyish figure, But do NOT get her confused with emo or dark. Her parents or divorced and she is trying to stay with her mom. Anna likes WWE wrestling and Avenged Sevenfold. That type of stuff! Im sure if youve read my blog you know all about wonderful Marissa, So i dont have to tell. Oh Gosh, I just noticed I Accidently spelt "Paperback" Wrong. It was right before!!! It somehow got changed to "Papperback", Woe is me.
Back To Typing. I am going share some links to my favorite blogs, Some I like and read a lot more than others. But why did I follow them If i don't like them? Here is some of them, Dolly Rocker Girl Lace and Rust Lovely Bohemia The Moptop And More I Will Tell much more about later!
Also, This weekend I get to go to the lovely Culture Clash! Im looking forward to getting some Beatles, LPs or something. They have a wonderful incense section, Im dying to buy something from it! Get a nice burner and Start the fumes a-going! Back a couple years ago I live off these one incenses, Cone ones, Called "Dragons Blood". But I think i might start it up again!
The Time Has Come. I gotta split!
Love One Another,
MissC
Im glad you like my blog :) I'm a fan of yours as well!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my latest post..a surprise is waiting for you!
www.themoptop.com