Tuesday, April 26

Confused and Late

Wonderful
I came home today and as soon as i walked in the door papa goes "Hello my Brainiac Child" Brainiac? Heck, Im not the smartest chick in the group, But somehow im on the Principals List. I used to ace every class (and A+ English and Band), Getting a B in Math. Today I came home and saw a
A- In Math, Odd. Then I saw my 4.0 GPA and that im on the Principals list!! My dad and mom were talking and they were gonna buy me an Ipod touch! I already have a nano (its just like the one with the camera, but without it) that I got two birthdays ago, All of my other friends have them too. Alas, It was $290...Or so I thought! It is only $200, I still felt guilty for some odd reason. My family doesnt have to pay that much! Right now I am of mixed emotions and still wondering if I should tell them its okay to get it or not...Wait, I just talked to my mom and my dad is going to text her tonight :/
Sorry if this post is short and I havent blogged in ages, But Im not really in a typey mood.
XxXx Miss Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment