Thursday, February 3

Im Just Mad About Saffron!

Another Day, Another Cold Boring Day In The House! Eight Is When I Woke Up. Dad Was Still Sleeping And The Other Girls In The House Were At Work. I Spend One Hour On The Computer Messing About, And Half Hour Eating ONE Bowl Of Cereal. My Dad Woke Up Then, Stole The Computer And Then Turned On Bonanza. Oh How I Love That Show. Westerns Are Not My Favorite But The Acting Is A Laugh. They Punch Probably A Foot Away From The Person And They Fall So Dramatically To The Ground. He Also Watches Gunsmoke, That Is Slightly Better. My Favorite Show Is Match Game 74/77, And Obviously The One I Adore Is Richard! When Charles Is On Though, Its A Tie. I Wish Game Shows Were Like That. They Smoke, Kiss, And Dirty Talk All The Time. Were They All Like That Though? School Was Cancelled Today...Tomorrow Im Not Sure. But I Hope So! When I Was In Little Grades, School Was My LIFE! Now Its Like My Own Personal Hell, Honestly. My Science Teacher Is My Brother In Laws Godfather, And His Whole Family Is Close To Him. So If I Say Anything Negative Around Him, My Family Dies Of Yelling At Me So Much. My Best Friends Description Of Him Is A Happy Toad Man, He Is Very... Neurotic. If We Watch A Video On Something Stupid Then They Say Something Not Even Funny, He Busts Out Laughing. Once I Was Talking (Well Actually Finishing A Sentence) Right When He Said Class Was Going To Start. Then When I Ended He Goes "MISS CARLEE!", I Feel Like A GTO With The "Miss". I Act Smart And Reply With A "Oh So Sorry Mister, Wont Happen Again" Sort Of Thing. Oh Mr.HappyToadMan Was Overreacting! "JUST SHUT UP!" Then I Sulked Back In My Seat, What A Douche! Yeah...Today Has Been Slow On Not Productive! But I Did Find A PRETTY Pimp Website, Sure Its In Spanish (Some Parts). The Website Is All "Mad Day Out", You Just Have To Learn To Navigate Your Way Around. And Yes...That IS Where I Got That Fabulous Picture Nearby In This Post! Here is The Link:http://beatlesmadday.110mb.com/english.html! Goodbye My Dear People Of The 3rd Planet From The Sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment