Tuesday, June 21
Whales, Flying Whales
Well Yesterday I emptyed My home out. By home I mean By Beatle Sancuary. Its ogne down because of little wall space, But im moving into a new room which will give me a fresh stab at it! Painting the walls a happy yellow and ordering a beatle blanket for my bed, Framing my posters, Ordering new ones too. Getting my records all nice and orginzed with my player, Dont forget my mounds of books! Its was my sisters old room but She is moving out into her own house now, Which is nice. Its also sad at the same time though, This means I have no one to talk to or hang out with sometimes. She is only moving across this ball-park straight across the road from my house, Alas..We are 10 years apart. This means that I have my parents all to myself! Another Road Block, Ryder.
Ryder is my eldest sisters 6-month old baby, Who is the first boy our family has had in 16 years. Anywho, They are coming and invading my old room on Thursday. They will stay in there for the time they are here. Which means My room (old) will have them in it, The walls will be pink and naked, The room space is empty. Its quite sad. My sisters room who Im going to move into is still a mess. A pile of clothes on the floor ankle deep, No Joke. That pile is actually her whole floor, Shame! So I am going to occupy the back living room, Which is currently my sisters temporary storage for her new house. Its cramped back there but there is a spider-ridden couch! Thats my bed now, Until I snag that room.
This may be a shocker to even myself, But I find myself not liking Doctor Who Lately. Ill watch it on BCCA Whenever Its on (right now they are playing episodes back to the 9th doctor) Its not a very good show! I dont know who I dislike more though, Matt Smith or David Tennant. David had more seasons, But there Is something about Matt! I hate Amy now, I used to dislike her strongly, Now im seeing shes bad.
Now that Im determined to get on here more, I Wont be as bored (:
Love,
MissCxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment